By Travelzoo Staff
"When the company dances in simple unison, this show reveals the heart beneath the razzmatazz," says The Telegraph (UK) of Michael Flatley's "Lord of the Dance." Watch the Celtic-inspired routines of more than 40 Irish step dancers for 40% off during the show's one-night engagement at Music Hall Kansas City.
Why we love it
- Michael Flatley's "Lord of the Dance" leaps into Music Hall Kansas City for a Feb. 27 performance
- Balcony seats are 40% off, $19-$25
- The 40 Irish step dancers in unison are "an elemental force" (The Telegraph UK)
- Promo code TZOO is required; see complete booking instructions
Feb. 15, 2013 - Feb. 27, 2013
'Lord of the Dance'
Music Hall Kansas City
301 West 13th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
- Two seating levels are available for the performance Wednesday, Feb. 27, at 7:30 p.m.:
- Lower Balcony rows U-Y ... $19 (reg. $31.50)
- Lower Balcony rows H-T ... $25 (reg. $41.50)
- More than 60 million people in 68 countries have seen "Lord of the Dance," which features traditional and modern Irish dancing, music and colorful costumes, with a percussive sound The Telegraph calls "an elemental force."
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Enter code TZOO in the box and click "OK." Click "Show Offer on Map," then select seats in a valid section and click "Checkout." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue," then create an account or log in to book. Mobile users: Scroll down and tap "See more ticket options." Choose a quantity of tickets and price level, enter the promo code TZOO and click "Find Tickets."
The fine print
A promo code is required; see complete booking instructions. Additional fees of $8.70-$8.85 per ticket and $2 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.