By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can be among the first to snag tickets for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament with this exclusive 72-hour presale. This deal is the first chance anyone has to purchase single-session tickets for exciting tournament play in Kansas City. The general public won't have access until Friday.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers have first access to single-session (2 games) tickets for $66-$76
- Until now, only all-session passes (6 games) were on sale starting at $198
- Games are Friday, March 22, and Sunday, March 24, at the Sprint Center
- Watch the second or third round of this year's highly anticipated NCAA Men's Basketball Championship
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
Jan. 29, 2013 - Feb. 1, 2013
National Collegiate Athletic Association
1407 Grand Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64106
- Single-session passes are $66-$76 for second- and third-round matchups. Until now, college basketball fans could only purchase all-session tickets (regularly starting at $198). Games will be played at the Sprint Center on Friday, March 22, and Sunday, March 24. Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Enter code TRAVELZOO in the "Offer Code/Password" box and click "Proceed." Enter word verification and click "Continue." Click on desired session, click on number of tickets, click on "Upper Level" then click "Find Tickets." Verify seat selection and click "Next." Select delivery method and click "Next." Log in or click "Skip, Check Out as Guest." Enter billing information to complete order. Mobile users: Enter promo code TRAVELZOO and click "Proceed." Follow the prompts to book.
Check our roundup for exclusive presales at other NCAA Tournament sites.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $17-$18 per ticket and a $6 will call fee per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply. There is an 8-ticket limit per order.