By Travelzoo Staff
Arthur Miller's iconic Tony Award- and Pulitzer Prize-winning drama "Death of a Salesman" opens the year at the Kansas City Repertory Theatre. With this deal, subscribers can get 40% off tickets to Jan. 18-24 performances at Spencer Theatre.
Why we love it
- Get 40% off tickets to "Death of a Salesman" with Kansas City Repertory Theatre
- Arthur Miller's iconic play won the Tony Award for Best Play and Pulitzer Prize for Drama
- Tickets start at $21 (reg. $35) for performances Jan. 18-24 at Spencer Theatre
- Subscribers pay no additional fees with this deal
- Promo code required; please see complete booking instructions
Jan. 10, 2013 - Jan. 23, 2013
'Death of a Salesman'
4949 Cherry Street
Kansas City, MO 64110
- Terrace Section tickets are $21 (reg. $35) and Main Section tickets are $23.40 (reg. $39) for the following performances:
- Friday, Jan. 18 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 19 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 20 at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 22 at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 23 at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 24 at 7 p.m.
- Note: Main Section seats are limited on Jan. 22, 23 and 24.
- Gary Neal Johnson, one of Kansas City's most acclaimed actors, will star as Willie Loman, the down-on-his-luck salesman desperately searching for his American dream. "Death of a Salesman" won the Tony Award for Best Play, the New York Drama Critics' Circle Award for Best Play and the Pulitzer Prize for Drama.
- Booking Instructions:
- Click "Buy Now." Enter promo code TRAVELZOO and click "Submit." From the drop down list, select your desired performance. Click on your selected map section, then select your seat and click "Add to Cart." On the map, Main seats are blue and Terrace seats are green. Review your order and click "Proceed to Checkout." Log in or create an account. Enter billing information and click "Checkout."
- Mobile Users: This website is not optimized for a mobile booking experience. Please use a computer or call the phone number provided.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Subject to availability. No additional fees.