By Travelzoo Staff
Called "truly unique" and "filled with magic" by The Vignette, The Kansas City Repertory Theatre's performance of "A Christmas Carol" is a tradition that's been running for three decades. Travelzoo subscribers can see Dickens' classic this November for $27.50, regularly $46.
Why we love it
- Called "truly unique" and "filled with magic" by The Vignette
- "A Christmas Carol" has been a Kansas City staple for more than 30 years
- Tickets are priced at $27.50 for Terrace and Parterre seating, regularly $46
- The 5 performance dates -- from Nov. 16-29 -- include weekends
Nov. 8, 2012 - Nov. 29, 2012
'A Christmas Carol'
4949 Cherry Street
Kansas City, MO 64110
- Experience this holiday staple at Spencer Theatre from any available Terrace or Parterre seat during these five evening performances:
- Nov. 16 at 8 p.m.
- Nov. 18 at 7 p.m.
- Nov. 25 at 5 p.m.
- Nov. 28 at 7 p.m.
- Nov. 29 at 7 p.m.
- Note: Back Row seats for these performances can be purchased for $25.
- The Kansas City Repertory Theatre has been putting on "A Christmas Carol" for more than 30 years, and in honor of this milestone, the company upgraded the performance with a revolving stage last year. KCMetropolis.org called it a "wonderful renewal."
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Enter the promo code TRAVEL in the box on the top right and click "Submit." Select the date of your desired performance. On the right, click "Purchase Tickets." Click "Best Available Seating" or select your seats. Select how many tickets you would like and click "Purchase." Click "Proceed to Checkout." Log in or register for a new account. Select shipping method and proceed to checkout. Limit of 4 tickets per household. Not valid on prior purchases or combined with other discounts. Subject to availability.