By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can secure seats for six different musicals and shows coming to Kansas City during the 2012-13 season -- including Tony winners like "Billy Elliot" and "Mary Poppins" and the famous Mannheim Steamroller Christmas concert -- before the general public with this special presale. Tickets start at $20, and all performance dates and seating levels are included.
Why we love it
- Through Saturday only, purchase presale tickets to 6 shows and musicals in Kansas City for the 2012-13 season
- Tickets start as low as $20 for some shows, and all sections are available
- Tickets for many of these shows are expected to sell out quickly once they go on sale
Sept. 12, 2012 - Sept. 16, 2012
Broadway Across America: Kansas City
- Many of these performances are expected to sell out, so this presale offers a great opportunity to secure seats early. The following shows, which take place at Music Hall Kansas City or Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, are available:
- "Tap Dogs" (Nov. 13-18) ... $25-$71
- "Tap Dogs" features an engaging mix of dance, music and performance that uses the entire theater space
- Mannheim Steamroller (Dec. 27-28) ... $50-$90
- Grammy Award winner Chip Davis has created a show that features the beloved Christmas music of Mannheim Steamroller along with multimedia effects
- "Billy Elliot the Musical" (Jan. 22-27) ... $25-$75
- This Tony-winning musical follows Billy as he stumbles out of the boxing ring and into a ballet class, discovering a surprising passion that inspires his family and his whole community
- "Hair" (Feb. 5-10) ... $25-$71
- The classic musical features all the famous songs, including "Aquarius" and "Let The Sun Shine In"
- "Stomp" (April 5-7) ... $20-$54
- The "Stomp" troupe uses everything but conventional percussion instruments – matchboxes, wooden poles, brooms, garbage cans, Zippo lighters, hubcaps – to fill the stage with rhythm
- "Mary Poppins" (April 9-14) ... $25-$75
- The live show features new dance numbers as well as classic songs like "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" and "Step in Time"
- Note: Due to the popularity of this deal, some seating levels may be sold out at select performances.
The fine print
To book, click "Buy Now." Choose a show and click "Buy Now." For shows at Music Hall Kansas City, enter code TZOO in the Offer Code/Password box to unlock the seating options. For shows at Kauffman Center, enter code TZOO in the Promo Code box at the upper right hand corner of the page. You will be required to log in or create an account to complete the purchase. Fees will vary based on performance date and show.