By Travelzoo Staff
Take in 27th-floor views of the cityscape from the University Club of Jacksonville. This invitation-only club, in the Riverplace Tower on the south bank of the St. Johns River, offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only University Club of Jacksonville
- Any 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- For $129, get a dinner for 4 -- just over $32 a person
- Views of the downtown skyline, St. Johns River and San Marco
May 29, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
University Club of Jacksonville
1301 Riverplace Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as pepper-crusted ahi ($19) or crispy crab fritters ($9.75)
- Any two entrees, like roasted filet mignon with stacked potatoes, roasted tomato and grilled asparagus ($39) or nine-spice Atlantic salmon with roasted Fingerling potatoes and vegetables ($25)
- Any two desserts, including creme brulee ($7) and a truffle assortment ($10)
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that’s just over $32 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 31, 2013, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms