By Travelzoo Staff
Get in the passenger's seat of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and zip around the seven-mile road course at the Florida International Rally & Motorsport Park ("The Firm"). The rally car is driven by a professional driver, and Travelzoo subscribers can hop in for $99, regularly $199.
Why we love it
- Ride along in a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution for 7 miles
- Receive brief 1-on-1 training with a rally instructor
- The ride lasts about 20 minutes
- For $599, enroll in a half-day rally school
June 18, 2013 - Dec. 20, 2013
Florida International Rally & Motorsport Park
7266 Airport Road
Starke, FL 32091
- After a short briefing on rally racing, passengers are strapped into an Evo* for a 20-minute ride on the east rally stage roads that wind between the course's trees and ditches.
- Or for $599, regularly $1195, opt for an Introduction to Rally Driving class (valid Monday-Friday). The half-day course includes training with a rally instructor, 2WD vehicle training, classroom instruction, up to approximately three hours of driving time, and DVD photos and video from your ride.
- Travelzoo Tip: Or for luxury car enthusiasts, get behind the wheel of a Lamborghini Gallardo for $99 with our second deal at the track.
- *If the Evo is unavailable, subscribers can ride in a Subaru Impreza WRX STI or a Subaru Impreza 2.5RS.
The fine print
Ride-along vouchers can be redeemed: July 19-21; Aug. 16-18; Sept. 20-22. Rally school vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 20, through Dec. 20, 2013 and are valid Monday-Friday. Reservations are required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 16 or older with a driver's license. Subject to weather conditions. Ride-along vouchers: All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms