By Travelzoo Staff
Ripley's Believe It or Not boasts 32 worldwide museum locations, each filled with its share of assorted oddities, rare artifacts and bizarre exhibits. With this Local Deal, get admission to one of the four Florida odditoriums for $10; or two can visit for $19.
Why we love it
- Visit 1 of 4 Ripley's Believe It or Not locations in Florida for $10 per person
- Or gain admission for 2 for $19
- Choose from museums in Orlando, St. Augustine, Panama City Beach and Key West
- Exhibits include shrunken heads, wax statues and rare fossils
Dec. 24, 2012 - July 1, 2013
Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Locations include Orlando, Panama City Beach, Key West and St. Augustine, and guests can explore the unique showcases at their museum of choice. In Orlando, check out a shrunken human head, a 25-foot-high mural of Jimi Hendrix made from more than 8,500 playing cards and a portrait of singer Beyonce made entirely from candy. Or in Panama City Beach, see cannibal skulls, a vampire killing kit and a car covered in 23,000 gold coins.
- Admission is regularly $16.99 per adult in Orlando and $14.99 at the other three locations.
It takes between one and two hours to explore the museum, and photos and videos are allowed inside. Each location is open 365 days a year.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 1, through July 1, 2013. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, is not included. Valid at the specified location only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms