By Allison Friendly
Fresh off an $85 million transformation, the 4-star Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort trims rates by nearly 55% for dates all the way through February -- including weekends and holidays.
Why we love it
- The $85 million makeover expanded this already-sprawling resort, which is now home to a mini-golf course, enhanced beach club and more
- All rooms feature ocean views
- The 1,350-acre resort is home to a 3.5-mile beach, three pools, 54 holes of golf, 23 tennis courts, a shopping village and nine restaurants
- The resort is so expansive that shuttles run every 15 minutes to whisk guests around
- Frommer's describes Amelia Island as "paradise found on the northernmost barrier island of Florida"
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
39 Beach Lagoon Road
Amelia Island, FL 32034
What's included & when
- Nov. 1 - Feb. 28
- $149 per night for a Premier King room
- Includes daily buffet breakfast for two at Sunrise Cafe (reg. $40)
- Waived daily resort fee (reg. $20)
- Valid for up to three adults and two children
- Purchase multiple vouchers for a longer stay
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 904-261-6161 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 6-9, 11-16, 20-21; Dec. 6-7; Jan. 6-9, 17-22; Feb. 15-19, 23-25. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms