By Travelzoo Staff
Board the Capitaine Fracasse and sail the Seine River for a gourmet Champagne dinner cruise for two for $79. You’ll enjoy a menu designed by chef Martial Enguehard, who earned the prestigious culinary title of Meilleur Ouvrier de France. Regularly $135, this two-hour cruise sails past the most beautiful monuments in Paris.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner prepared by an award-winning chef while cruising the Seine River
- Dinner includes a bottle of Champagne
- Glide past the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower and Pont Neuf during this 2-hour cruise
- For $180, upgrade to a premium bottle of Champagne
July 15, 2013 - Oct. 11, 2013
Escale de L'Ile aux Cygnes
Milieu du Pont de Bir Hakeim
Tel: 011 33 146 21 48 15
- Share a bottle of De Venoge Cordon Bleu Brut Champagne while dining on a three-course meal that includes:
- A chef's selection of starters like fresh cod mousseline with black olive tapenade; French foie gras burger with red onion chutney; mint and ginger melon minestrone; a fresh goat cheese soufflé; and mini red pepper with Niçoise stuffing
- Choice of main dishes like cod back served with vierge sauce and olive oil mashed potatoes; filet of duckling over green polenta; beef filet with foie gras sauce and Ratte potatoes with fleur de sel (+10€/person), or (until Sept. 30 only and with 48-hour advance reservation) Breton lobster from Îlots de Bréhat with fresh vegetables (+20€/person)
- Dessert: a tasting trio of orange-flower Catalan cream, pistachio cookies with berries and chocolate ganache shortbread tart
- Mineral water as well as two coffees to end the meal
- For a true VIP evening, choose the same package, but this time with an exceptional bottle of De Venoge Louis XV Champagne for $180, regularly $312.
- The deal is valid based on two identical menu selections.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, July 15, though Oct. 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Call the phone number in your voucher and mention your voucher number, the date and time you want to reserve, as well as your name and phone number. Boarding times: Monday-Thursday at 6:30 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (July and September), and 8 p.m. (August and October). Friday: 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Sunday: 8 p.m. Not valid on Saturdays. Purchase as many vouchers as you wish to create a customized dinner cruise for as many guests as you wish. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms