By Ashley Hamilton
Escape to a small fishing village in Nicaragua, where a 4-star resort is tucked into the hillside, offering guests lush gardens and panoramic views. This deal for two at Pelican Eyes Resort & Spa saves $300 on current prices.
Why we love it
- Includes a stay for two over the prime tropical season, December-March
- Boutique property boasts views of the Pacific Ocean and San Juan del Sur Bay
- Amenities include two restaurants, open-air bars, infinity pools and an outdoor yoga deck
- Guests can also unwind at the spa or explore the coastline via an organized sailing trip
- The resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a two-hour drive from the Managua airport
Pelican Eyes Resort & Spa
De la Parroquia, 1 1/2 cuadras al este
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
What's included & when
- Oct. 29, 2013 - May 31, 2014
- $499 for four nights in an ocean or garden view room
$799 for seven nights in an ocean or garden view room
For $80 more, add a welcome dinner and a $50 credit toward a spa treatment or sailing trip
Flights to Nicaragua start at $408 roundtrip
, including tax.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel at email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 20-24; Dec. 20-31; Jan. 1-10; April 10-20. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms