By Blaire Constantinou
Venture to Nepal with this seven-night, 40%-off package with stops in Kathmandu, Swayambhunath, Pokhara and Chitwan.
Why we love it
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu including Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath, a towering stupa with its signature painted eyes gazing over the city
- While in Chitwan National Park, visitors can go on an elephant-back safari, nature walk, bird-watching canoe ride and jungle safari drive
- Travelers will also explore the ancient temple of Swayambhunath and the picturesque landscapes of Pokhara
SNJ Travel Point
Tribhuvan International Airport
Tel: 011 61 2 8267 3701
What's included & when
- Through Nov. 30, 2014
- $599 per person (based on double occupancy; voucher shows $1198)
- $698 for one person (based on single occupancy)
- Seven nights accommodations
- Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip transfers for Kathmandu airport
- Private transportation with English-speaking tour guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
Flights to the Nepal start at $1231 roundtrip
, including taxes, on Fly.com.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call SNJ Travel Point at 011 61 2 8267 3701 (open 5 p.m. - 1 a.m. CT Mondays-Fridays) or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Offer does not include airfare to/from Nepal, visa fees, travel insurance, gratuities or meals not mentioned above. If you have not redeemed your Voucher on or before the Promotional Voucher Expiration Date, Travelzoo Local will automatically issue you, the person named on the Voucher, a refund credit in the amount of the Base Value within 30 days to the same credit card or form of payment used to purchase the Voucher.
See all terms