By Ashley Hamilton
For 55% off current prices, take an escape for two to a resort in Belize that Frommer's calls an "imaginative jungle fantasy."
Why we love it
- This boutique hotel and spa is nestled in the jungles of Belize
- It won the 2013 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award
- Fodor's says the resort "delivers an exotic experience in a jungle setting"
- Additional amenities include a spa featuring mud therapy treatments, a Japanese mineral bath, hookah lounge and two pools
Maruba Resort Jungle Spa
40 1/2 Mile Old Northern Highway
Maskall Village, Belize
What's included & when
- Through April 15; rate changes within travel period
- $355 for three nights / $475 for four nights / $589 for five nights through Dec. 14
$450 for three nights / $570 for four nights / $690 for five nights Dec. 15 - April 15
Roundtrip airport transfers
Daily breakfast for two
Two 30-minute spa treatments
- Opt for a junior suite for $570 for three nights / $699 for four nights / $799 for five nights through April 15
Flights to Belize start at $522* roundtrip
, including tax.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-627-8227 or 713-799-2031 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. There is a five-night minimum length of stay Dec. 22-28; guests can purchase a five-night voucher to stay during this week. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms