By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the tranquil pools, sprawling villas and sun-drenched location that define the luxe Cabo Azul Resort at a $500 discount.
Why we love it
- Fodor's praises the combination of the resort's "sophistication and elegance" with its "friendly, relaxed atmosphere"
- Wander barefoot along the beach or sip a cocktail near the resort's tri-level infinity pool
- The location is "so peaceful that it could be destined to be one of Los Cabos' top hotels" (Fodor's)
- The resort features a spa, fitness center, swim-up bar and multiple dining options
- Guests can stroll into Old Town San Jose del Cabo for a cultural experience with art galleries, bars and restaurants
Cabo Azul Resort
Paseo Malecon S/N, Lote 11 Fonatur
San Jose del Cabo, B.C.S. Mexico C.P., 23400
What's included & when
- Arrivals through Jan. 26; rate varies by travel dates
- Four-night stays in either a 1,200-square-foot one-bedroom villa (sleeps up to four) or a 1,500-square-foot two-bedroom villa (sleeps up to six)
- In addition to the bedrooms, each villa has a sleeper sofa to sleep up to the maximum of four or six people
- $699 for the one-bedroom villa or $999 for the two-bedroom villa, arrive through Oct. 27
- $799 for the one-bedroom villa or $1059 for the two-bedroom villa, arrive Nov. 9 - Jan. 26
- Villas feature private terraces, whirlpool baths, full kitchens and modern interior design
- Note: The resort will be wrapping up a renovation through Nov. 10. Work will consist primarily of painting and landscaping and is not expected to cause disruptions.
Visit Fly.com to find flights to Cabo starting at $209* roundtrip
, including tax.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then click on the included booking link or call the hotel directly at 800-438-2929 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 10-14; Nov. 24-30; Dec. 1-4, 21-31; Jan. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms