By Allison Paver
After a day of touring nearby relics, unwind at the 5-star Regent Beijing, called "sparkling and grand" by Frommer's.
Why we love it
- Located in the heart of it all, near a subway station, shopping and key sites like The Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven
- This renowned hotel earned 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Platinum Circle status
- Fodor's notes the "suavely elegant guestrooms" and the "excellent location"
99 Jinbao St.
Tel: 011 86 10 8522 1888
What's included & when
- Travel through Feb. 28, 2014
- $258 two-night stay with guaranteed upgrade to a nearly 600-square-foot Premium room
- Daily breakfast for two people and late checkout at 4 p.m.
- Discounts including 25% off food at Cafe 99, Daccapo or room service, a $16 (100 CNY) spa credit and 20% off return airport transfers
to find flights to Beijing starting at $619* roundtrip, including tax
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the hotel directly at 011 86 10 8522 1888 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms