By Travelzoo Staff
Indulge in what makes Tuscany famous -- its rich wines and historic villas -- while saving more than 50% on the regular package cost. Nestle into Villa la Grotta, a restored mansion overlooking the Chianti countryside, for $127 per night Oct. 1 - Nov. 30, including tax.
Why we love it
- For $172 per night, visit now through September.
- Unwind in a double room (Verrocchio, Cimabue or Pinturicchio room types) and receive these special perks:
- Daily breakfast for two
- Tour for two to a wine cellar formerly owned by the Holy Roman Duke Amedeo of Aosta with wine tasting
- Services of an English-speaking sommelier who explains the wines and winery history
- Guided visit for two to Laterina Castle
- Visit to an organic farm with a salami and cheese tasting
- Additional Chianti wine tasting paired with Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Reachable from the Florence airport in less than an hour as well as the Pisa airport (1.5 hours away), Villa la Grotta also features an outdoor pool and private garden. The tastings and castle visit are valid once per stay.
Villa la Grotta
Via per Sercognano
S. Giustino Valdarno
Arezzo, Toscana, 52020
Tel: 011 39 055 977 22 99
What's included & when
- Aug. 12, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
- Getaway for 2 to the 4-star Villa la Grotta in Tuscany at more than 50% off
- $127 per night Oct. 1 - Nov. 30 (2-night minimum in November)
- $172 per night through September
- Organic farm visit with wine and salami tasting for 2 (reg. $39)
- Tour for 2 of Duke Amedeo of Aosta's former wine cellar
- Guided visit for 2 to Laterina Castle (reg. $13)
- Breakfast buffet for 2
- Free parking and Wi-Fi
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 011 39 055 977 22 99 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details. Update (Aug. 14, 4:07 p.m. ET): Due to high call-volume and time difference, it is recommended to email Villa la Grotta for reservations.
See all terms