By Travelzoo Staff
Take a trip south of the border to the “tranquil, friendly beach town” of Rosarito Beach (Frommer's). Through December, grab this exclusive getaway at the Rosarito Beach Hotel that saves nearly 55%.
Why we love it
- Take in the ocean breeze from studio suites outfitted with “a more modern aesthetic, featuring family-style condo suites with floor-to-ceiling ocean views, kitchens or kitchenettes [and] modern artwork” (Frommer's). These studios in the Pacifico tower have access to a game room, private parking garage and clubhouse with a bar. Visit for two nights for $249 or three nights for $329.
- In the morning, enjoy daily breakfast for two with one mimosa per person. Gaze out over the Pacific Ocean from the rooftop infinity pool and sip on six complimentary margaritas (per stay). Unwind with a 60-minute Swedish or deep tissue massage (one per person).
- Upon check-in guests receive one bottle of Santo Tomas red wine from the nearby wine region of Valle de Guadalupe. Inquire with the concierge about wine tours departing from the hotel (fee applies).
- Rosarito is just 30 miles south of the Mexican border on the Pacific Coast Highway.
Rosarito Beach Hotel
Rosarito Beach Hotel Blvd. Benito Juarez #31
Rosarito Beach, 22710
What's included & when
- Aug. 6, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
- Baja, Mexico, getaway for 2 to the oceanfront Rosarito Beach Hotel at nearly 55% off
$249 for 2 nights in a studio suite overlooking the beach (reg. $298)
Make it a 3-night stay for $329
2 60-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massages (reg. $140)
Bottle of wine and 6 poolside margaritas
Daily mimosa breakfast
Travel through Dec. 30
Getting there: The hotel is 41 miles from San Diego International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to San Diego.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-767-2748 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 26-27; Aug. 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31; Sept. 1-2, 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms