By Travelzoo Staff
Embark on a luxurious three-night escape to Thailand with a package that saves Travelzoo subscribers 45% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- The 5-star Indigo Pearl Phuket has received accolades such as "Asia's Leading Design Hotel" and "Best Luxury Spa Hotel in the World" at the World Travel Awards. Sip cocktails poolside at one of three swimming pools, then take a cooking class on-site.
- Spread out in a suite with high ceilings, wide windows and separate his and her toilet rooms. This deal lets guests linger longer with early check-in (10 a.m.) and late checkout (3 p.m., subject to availability). Head outdoors to the terrace and relax on the daybed or in the soaking tub. Use the complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort and post photos that will be the envy of all your friends on social sites.
- "On the periphery of the National Park, the hotel is isolated from the ravages of overdevelopment characterizing the rest of touristy Phuket," says Frommer's. This hotel is steps from the beach and a 20-minute drive from Phuket.
Nai Yang Beach and National Park
Tel: 011 66 76 327 006
What's included & when
- June 4, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- $399 for a 3-night stay for 2 people in a Premium Pearl Bed Suite at the Indigo Pearl (reg. $723)
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers (reg. $12)
- 2 welcome drinks
- Add additional nights for $133 per night
- Upgrade to a Pool Pavilion Room for $799 for 3 nights including 60-minute Thai massages for 2 people (reg. $174); additional nights are $266 each
- Travel through Oct. 31
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo and email Indigo Pearl at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 66 76 327 006 and reference the Travelzoo voucher to reserve your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. All reservations must be made by Oct. 1. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms