By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can save over 50% on a roundtrip chairlift ride from the base of Mt. Baldy to the restaurant, followed by an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.
Why we love it
- Unlimited breakfast with vistas from Catalina to the Mojave
- Use Saturday or Sunday morning through October
- LA Weekly named it "Best View with a Restaurant"
- After breakfast, hike Mt. Baldy's numerous scenic trails
July 29, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
Top of the Notch Restaurant
8401 Mt. Baldy Rd.
Mt. Baldy, CA 91759
- For $19 (reg. $40), feast on breakfast featuring classic dishes (like scrambled eggs, pancakes, French toast, bacon, sausage, cereal and oatmeal)
Wash it down with iced tea, lemonade and coffee
Note: Enjoy your meal in the dining room or patio, and afterward, take the chairlift back down or spend the day hiking Mt. Baldy's numerous hiking trails.
Hike the Devil's Backbone to get all the way to Mt. Baldy's summit. At 10,000 feet in elevation, it offers some of the best views of the area.
The fine print
Valid for 1 person only. Must activate voucher online before you go. Only printed vouchers will be honored; cell phone service is not available at the ticket office, and vouchers cannot be presented on a smartphone. Breakfast is served Saturday-Sunday only from 8-11 a.m. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms