By Travelzoo Staff
Perched 7,800 feet above sea level, Top of the Notch Restaurant at Mt. Baldy affords visitors panoramic views of the LA basin, from Catalina to the Mojave Desert. For $29, regularly $70, this deal for two people includes lunch and two roundtrip chairlift tickets from the base to the restaurant at the top.
Why we love it
- LA Weekly awarded Top of the Notch the "Best View with a Restaurant"
- The restaurant is 7,800 feet above sea level; see from Catalina to the Mojave Desert
- This $29 deal includes 2 lift tickets ($25 value each) to the restaurant at the top
- Select $20 worth of any food or drink on the menu
- 4 can go for $55 (reg. $140) and save more
May 6, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013
About Successful Marketing
8401 Mt. Baldy Rd.
Mt. Baldy, CA 91759
- Select $20 worth of anything on the menu (click "Top of the Notch"). That's enough to cover two entrees, like a Holcumac burger (with cheddar and barbecue sauce; $10.95) and a BLTA sandwich (bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado; $8.95), both with choice of side.
- While dining, take in the panorama that earned the restaurant LA Weekly's award for "Best View with a Restaurant" in 2009. Top of the Notch is accessible by chairlift and open Friday-Sunday.
- A group of four can journey to the top for $55 -- that's lunch and a roundtrip lift ride for less than $14 a person. This deal includes $40 to spend at the restaurant.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 10, through Sept. 29, 2013. Must activate voucher online before you go. Only printed vouchers will be honored; cell phone service is not available at the ticket office and vouchers cannot be presented on a smartphone. Must present valid photo ID matching name on voucher. Open Friday-Sunday only. Subject to weather. Not valid on major holidays, holiday weekends, Aug. 17 or Sept. 7. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms