By Travelzoo Staff
Vistas spreading from Catalina to the Mojave
await diners at Top of the Notch Restaurant, named Best View with a Restaurant by LA Weekly
. For $19 per person, regularly $40, Travelzoo subscribers can take a roundtrip chairlift ride
from the base of Mt. Baldy to the restaurant, followed by an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.
Why we love it
- For $19 per person, savor an unlimited breakfast on Mt. Baldy
- Includes roundtrip chairlift ride to the restaurant at 7,800 feet elevation
- This Hiker's Breakfast package is regularly $40
- The buffet features items like French toast, eggs, bacon and sausage
- After breakfast, spend an afternoon hiking Mt. Baldy's numerous scenic trails
April 22, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
About Successful Marketing
8401 Mt. Baldy Rd.
Mt. Baldy, CA 91759
- Breakfast is served Saturday and Sunday mornings and features classic dishes (like scrambled eggs, pancakes, French toast, bacon, sausage, cereal and oatmeal), iced tea, lemonade and coffee. Enjoy your meal in the dining room or patio, and afterward, take the chairlift back down or spend the day hiking Mt. Baldy's numerous hiking trails.
Hike the Devil's Backbone to get all the way to Mt. Baldy's summit. At 10,000 feet in elevation, it offers some of the best views of the area.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, April 27, through Oct. 27, 2013. Valid for 1 person only. Must activate voucher online before you go. Only printed vouchers will be honored; cell phone service is not available at the ticket office, and vouchers cannot be presented on a smartphone. Breakfast is served Saturday-Sunday only from 8-11 a.m. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms