By Travelzoo Staff
Some of the sport's most respected publications including Golf Digest, Golfweek and Golf.com have praised the courses at Indian Wells Golf Resort. For $99 per person, regularly $176, play a round at one of this acclaimed resort's two courses, followed by dinner at its clubhouse.
Why we love it
- For $99 per person, play 18 holes with cart rental and then enjoy dinner at this acclaimed resort
- Dinner includes 1 starter dish and 1 entree
- Golf Digest readers rated Indian Wells as Best in State
- Or for $195, two can book a tee time and dinner
May 6, 2013 - Sept. 26, 2013
Indian Wells Golf Resort
44-500 Indian Wells Lane
Indian Wells, CA 92210
- Book a tee time after noon starting May 8 through September, and receive:
- 18 holes at either the Celebrity or Players course, including cart rental and use of the practice facility with range balls
- Dinner at the IW Club, including one starter dish (up to $13 value) and one entree (up to $38 value) from the menu; for example, you could get calamari as a starter and beef tenderloin as an entree
- Or for $195, regularly $352, two can golf a round with dinner included.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, May 12, through Sept. 26, 2013. Reservations are required; tee times may be booked up to 7 days in advance and are subject to availability. Valid daily for tee times after 12 p.m. only. Not valid during tournaments or for tournament play. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms