By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can get a jump-start on New Year's resolutions with more than 80% off the price of a month of unlimited yoga classes. For just $29 -- or less than $1 per day -- visit Bikram Yoga Covina and attend as many classes as you'd like, regularly $150.
Why we love it
- For $29, enroll in 1 month of unlimited yoga at Bikram Yoga Covina
- This deal saves $121 on the regular price; practice yoga for less than $1 a day
- Shape Magazine called Bikram yoga one of the "top 50 fun ways to lose weight"
- Classes of all skill levels are offered 7 days a week
Jan. 3, 2013 - Jan. 4, 2014
Bikram Yoga Covina
1050 North Citrus Ave.
Covina, CA 90012
- Classes of all skill levels are available seven days a week, at a variety of time slots. Students are asked to bring their own towel and mat, and wear light clothing.
- Bikram Yoga, or "hot yoga," involves a combination of yoga poses and breathing exercises practiced in a heated studio for 90 minutes. When yoga is practiced at high heat, it warms the muscles, which increases blood flow and helps to prevent injury. Bikram was listed as one of the "top 50 fun ways to lose weight" by Shape Magazine.
The fine print
Vouchers may be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4, through Jan. 4, 2014. All classes must be redeemed and completed by Jan. 4, 2014. Voucher is valid for 1 person only; non-transferable. Class space subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms