By Travelzoo Staff
See more than 100 rare WWII-era aircraft preserved to their historic condition at Planes of Fame Air Museum in Chino, featured in Westways Magazine
's "guide to the nation's best air museums" and rated 4.5 stars on Yelp. Two people get admission any day of the week for $10, regularly $22, with this Local Deal. Make it a family outing with child tickets for $3, regularly $4.
Why we love it
- For $10, get admission for 2 people to Planes of Fame Air Museum in Chino, regularly $22
- Make it a family outing with child admission for $3, regularly $4 (ages 6-12)
- The museum boasts more than 100 rare WWII-era war birds, many of which are restored to flying condition
- Yelp users rate the museum 4.5 stars
Oct. 9, 2012 - Nov. 10, 2012
Planes of Fame Air Museum
7000 Merrill Ave. #17
Chino, CA 91710
- Located at Chino Airport, the museum's collection includes some of WWII's most recognizable combat aircraft, which are hard to find today, as most were scrapped immediately following the war. Many of these rare aircraft are restored to actual flying condition, like the Japanese Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero and Lockheed P-38 Lightning.
- The museum also boasts a Hands-On Aviation Center youth education area, appropriate for all ages and open most Saturdays.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 9, through Nov. 10, 2012. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 3 additional may be purchased as gifts. Not valid during special events or the Planes of Fame Air Show. The museum is closed Thanksgiving and Christmas. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms