By Travelzoo Staff
The exclusive Skyline Club, located atop OneAmerica Tower, has been a members-only private escape since 1983. Normally available by invitation only, the 36th-story club is allowing Travelzoo subscribers access to its award-winning, top-rated downtown Indianapolis locale, offering a three-course dinner for two for $79.
Why we love it
- Dine on the 36th floor of OneAmerica Tower
- OpenTable Diner's Choice winner for Romantic
- Dinner includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts
- Earns 4 stars and up on Urbanspoon and OpenTable
July 17, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
Skyline Club of Indianapolis
One American Square
Indianapolis, IN 46282
- Take a seat in one of the club's three varying dining rooms, all of which boast panoramic views of the city, which may include views over the campus of IUPUI, the Statehouse, Lucas Oil Stadium or the city's skyline. Select two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts from the full dinner menu. Larger parties also can dine with this deal -- four can book a table for $149. Covered onsite parking is also available for a reduced rate.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 18, through Oct. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms