By Travelzoo Staff
Cooking Greek's hands-on cooking classes have been featured by Fox 59
, Indy North Magazine and Edible Indy, which describes the cafe and cooking school as "Greek food meets comfort fare," and owner/instructor Katherine Haidar's recipes also appear regularly in Health Minute Magazine. With this deal, one can take a home-style Greek, gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan cooking class
at Cooking Greek for $39, regularly $80. Two people can save even more and enroll for $75, regularly $160.
Why we love it
- For $39 per person, take a cooking class with Cooking Greek, regularly $80
- For $75, 2 can take a class and learn to cook Greek, gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan cuisine, regularly $160
- Multiple class menus available; book a class based on the food you want to learn to make
- Purchase multiple vouchers and book a private class with a customizable menu
Oct. 9, 2012 - Nov. 7, 2012
12955 Old Meridian St.
Carmel, IN 46032
- Each class teaches students how to create an appetizer, an entree, a side dish and a dessert from start to finish, with instruction and recipes provided and all ingredients already prepped for each budding chef. Each person creates their own dinner individually, following owner Katherine Haidar's family recipes while being free to adjust the dishes to their own tastes and preferences.
- Choose from menus offering instruction on popular starters like saganaki and stuffed grape leaves; entrees include lemon chicken, roast lamb and rosemary roasted pork. Products are purchased daily at area farmers markets and specialty purveyors like Artisano for special flavor-infused vinegars and oils. Beer and wine is available for purchase, and these classes are good for all ages -- Haidar has taught students as young as 13 years old and has even created experiences for preschoolers.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 9 through Nov. 7, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms