By Travelzoo Staff
This weekend on the canal at the Eiteljorg Museum, the outdoor music fest Jorgstock offers visitors the chance to listen to five local bands, attend wine tastings, taste free food from local vendors and gain admission to the museums "Guitars! Roundups to Rockers" exhibit. With this special offer, tickets are now $7.50, regularly $15.
Why we love it
- Attend Jorgstock on the canal at Eiteljorg Museum this Saturday, Aug. 3, from 5:30 to 10 p.m.
- Tickets to the outdoor festival are half off
- Includes a concert with 5 local bands, admission to "Guitars! Roundups to Rockers" and several free food tastings
- The exhibit, which closes Aug. 4, features rare guitars and instruments from some of music's biggest names
July 29, 2013 - Aug. 3, 2013
500 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- The one-day event is this Saturday, Aug. 3, from 5:30 to 10 p.m. The exhibit, which closes Aug. 4, will be open exclusively to Jorgstock guests during this time.
- Through their instruments, "Guitars! Roundups to Rockers" tells the stories of some of the biggest names in 20th- and 21st-century music. Rare guitars including the oldest-known Fender (1942) and one of the few Gibson Lloyd Loar Quartets in existence. Plus, see guitars from Colts owner Jim Irsay's renowned collection, including some tied to George Harrison, Stephen Stills, Jerry Garcia and more.
- Wine and beer tastings are also available by purchase, as are larger portions of the food tastings.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 3. To redeem, print and present your voucher at the gate. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date.