By Travelzoo Staff
After a run on Broadway that the New York Daily News called "triumphant," Barry Manilow is taking his show on tour. Tickets to see him in Fort Wayne start at $7.99.
Why we love it
- Barry Manilow is taking his Broadway show on tour, and tickets to see him live start at $7.99
- See his show on Thursday, April 18, at 7:30 p.m. at Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Hear his hits live, like "Mandy," "Can't Smile Without You" and "Copacabana (At the Copa)"
- The New York Times calls him a "pop institution"
March 25, 2013 - April 8, 2013
Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
4000 Parnell Ave.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
- Tickets to some of Manilow's other concerts start at $50, so seeing him for as little as $7.99 ($16.19 per ticket including fees) is a rare treat. This one-night-only performance is Thursday, April 18, at 7:30 p.m. at Allen County War Memorial Coliseum.
- Manilow will perform songs from his massive catalog of hits, including "Mandy," "Can't Smile Without You" and "Copacabana (At the Copa)." Entertainment Weekly says that, on Broadway, he "brought such a combination of tender personal moments, an easy connection to the audience, and a genuine elation to performing that you couldn't help but dance in the aisles."
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Select a performance and click "Find Tickets." Under "Full Price Tickets," select a quantity of tickets and a price level, then click "Find Tickets." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue." Create an account or log in to book.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $8.20 per ticket and $4.25 per order will apply to the $7.99 tickets. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply.