By Travelzoo Staff
One of Variety's "Top 10 Comics to Watch" in 2010, Ralphie May, stomps into Fort Wayne at the end of this month.
Why we love it
- "Ralphie May: Too Big To Ignore" comes to Fort Wayne this month
- All tickets to the Embassy Theater are $23, regularly $39, a discount of 40%
- See the runner-up from the debut of NBC's "Last Comic Standing," Tuesday, March 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
March 18, 2013 - March 28, 2013
'Ralphie May: Too Big To Ignore'
125 W Jefferson Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Tel: (260) 424-6287
- All tickets to "Ralphie May: Too Big To Ignore" at Embassy Theater are $23, regularly $39, for the performance on Tuesday, March 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Animated comedian May will use his weight and southern roots, among many subjects, to tell it like it truly is. Being famed as the runner-up on the debut of NBC's "Last Comic Standing" has led him to appearances on show's such as "The Wayne Brady Show" and "The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno.
- Booking Instructions: To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Enter the code TZOO in the offer code box and then click "OK." Chose your seat(s) using the interactive map and click "Checkout." Enter the security code shown and click "Continue." Review your order and click "Continue." Select a delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or register to complete your purchase. Mobile Users: Enter the code TZOO, select your ticket quantity, and then click "Find Tickets." From there, follow the Booking Instructions above, starting at the security code step.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Fees of $9.85 per ticket and $4.05 per order will be additional. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply.