By Heather Georgianna
Just three blocks from the Kemah boardwalk, visit the Tuscan-style Clear Creek Winery and save 50% on a winery tour and cheese board for two.
Why we love it
- "Seduce[s] travelers" with "life’s greater pleasures" (Bay Area Houston Magazine)
- The Clear Creek wines "show great craftsmanship" (The Courier)
- KHOU News deems it "a very nice, modern winery"
Jan. 8, 2014 - May 20, 2014
Clear Creek Winery
709 Harris Ave.
Kemah, TX 77565
- For $19 (reg. $38), two can tour the winery and gardens and share a gourmet cheese board
- Learn the history behind current releases, the wine-making process and pairing tips
- Watch winemakers in the two-story fermentation and bottling room, crafting the final product
- For $35 (reg. $76), bring a group of four for a tour and two shared cheese plates
After your tour, stop by the farm-to-table restaurant Tabella, OpenTable Diners' Choice award winner for Romantic.
The fine print
Valid Jan. 8, 2014 - May 20, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. This offer does not include wine. Tastings may be purchased on site at the posted price, paid directly to the merchant. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms