By Heather Georgianna
Laurenzo's Prime Rib touts "robust American fare" and "excellent" dishes (Zagat) that earn an almost perfect rating from OpenTable and TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- A "fresh and entertaining" menu of "pop American standards" (Houston Chronicle)
- OpenTable Diners' Choice for Best American
- Rated "very good to excellent" by Zagat (21)
- Full range of the dinner menu
Jan. 1, 2014 - April 1, 2014
Laurenzo's Prime Rib
4412 Washington Ave.
Houston, TX 77007
- For $59 (reg. $122), two can dine on "bold, playful Texas fusion" (Houston Chronicle)
- Any shared appetizer like the calamari fritti or the chipotle chicken flautas
- Any two entrees including a variety of prime rib and fresh seafood options
- Any shared dessert like the key lime pie or the Italian cream cake
- Bring a party of four and dine for $115 (reg. $244); or stop in during lunch -- for $20, two can select up to $40 from the lunch menu
The fine print
Valid Jan. 1, 2014 - April 1, 2014. Reservations required. Present voucher upon arrival. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms