By Heather Georgianna
The Houston Chronicle calls Fernando's Restaurant an "updated taste of
Houston past" with "delicious" Latin American fare and "charming"
Why we love it
- Houston Press calls it "upscale" and "sophisticated"
- The service is "old world and doting" (Houston Chronicle)
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
- Voted one of the best places for romantic dining in Sugar Land (Yahoo)
Dec. 13, 2013 - March 10, 2014
14135 Southwest Fwy
Sugar Land, TX 77478
- For $49 (reg. $97), two can dine on four courses
- Any shared appetizer like the empanadas or ceviche
- Any shared salad including the house salad or Caesar
- Two entrees (up to $34 each) including the 8 ounce carne asada or the seafood paella
- Any shared dessert like the bread pudding or the tres leches cake
- Bring a group of four and dine for $99 (reg. $194)
The fine print
Valid December 13, 2013 - March 10, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms