By Heather Georgianna
Deemed the Chronicle's "favorite" churrascaria in town, Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse's cuisine is "a ticket to another country."
Why we love it
- Dishes are "succulent and delicious" (Houston Press)
- Choose from 10 unlimited cuts of churrascaria grilled meat
- Setting is like a "hacienda on the pampas" (Houston Press)
- Houston Chronicle Critic's Pick
Nov. 22, 2013 - Feb. 22, 2014
Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse
6106 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77057
- Feast on unlimited servings from the Brazilian menu
- Ten cuts of rotisserie-grilled meats like the filet mignon and picanha
- Sides including fried yucca, polenta, black beans and rice
- All-you-can-eat salad bar and appetizer items
- For $79 (reg. $160), dine with a group of four; or for $109 (reg. $240), bring in a party of six and save even more.
The fine print
Reservations are required at least 2 days in advance; walk-ins not accepted. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms