By Travelzoo Staff
Deemed the Chronicle's "favorite" churrascaria in town, Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse invites diners to savor "succulent and delicious" meats in a setting that feels like a "hacienda on the pampas" (Houston Press). With the exclusive Local Deal, two can dine on freshly carved meat, salads and sides for $34, regularly $70.
Why we love it
- Food is a "ticket to another country" (Houston Chronicle)
- Choose from 10 unlimited cuts of churrascaria grilled meat
- Houston Chronicle Critic's Pick
- Parties of 4 can dine for $67; or bring a party of 6 for $99
Aug. 1, 2013 - Feb. 1, 2014
Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse
6106 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77057
- Feast on unlimited servings from the Brazilian menu featuring:
- Ten cuts of rotisserie-grilled meats like the filet mignon and picanha
- Sides including fried yucca, polenta, black beans and rice
- All-you-can-eat salad bar and appetizer items
- For $67, regularly $140, dine with a group of four; or for $99, regularly $210, bring in a party of six and save even more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 1, through Feb. 1, 2014. Reservations are required at least 4 days in advance; walk-ins not accepted. Valid for 2, 4 or 6 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Must be used in 1 visit. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms