By Travelzoo Staff
OpenTable and Urbanspoon users give Birraporetti's a 4-star rating across more than 350 reviews, and recent Travelzoo subscribers tout the "superb" food and "very lively and upbeat" atmosphere at this "downtown gem." For $29, regularly $54, two people can sit down to an unlimited brunch buffet at this "upscale and lavish eatery" (Downtown magazine), featuring live jazz from artists like local vibraphonist Harry Sheppard.
Why we love it
- Downtown magazine praises Birraporetti's as an "upscale and lavish eatery"
- One Travelzoo subscriber called it a "great way to spend a Sunday afternoon with friends"
Includes unlimited brunch for 2 and features live jazz (reg. $54)
- OpenTable and Urbanspoon users give it a 4-star rating across more than 350 reviews
- For $55, get the same deal for 4 people and save even more
April 25, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
500 Louisiana St.
Houston, TX 77002
- Try brunch at this "solid pre-theater option" (Houston CultureMap), served on Sundays from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.. The offerings include a made-to-order omelet station and waffle station, a carving station as well as an assortment of Italian classics like beef tenderloin and pasta, and other dishes including eggs Benedict and pork chops.
Continue your Sunday entertainment after your meal. Birraporetti's is walking distance to Alley Theatre, Wortham Theater Center, The Hobby Center and Jones Hall.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, April 28, through Sept. 1, 2013. Valid at the Downtown Theatre District location only. Bottomless bellinis and mimosas are not included in this deal. Reservations are required. Brunch is served Sundays only from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Not valid on Mother's Day. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms