By Travelzoo Staff
With a Euro-Asian menu described as "delicious and innovative" (Houston Press) and "cutting edge" (29-95.com), it's easy to see why one of Blu's six OpenTable Diners' Choice Awards is for Best Food. For $39, regularly $73, two can dine at this acclaimed restaurant in Sugar Land Town Square.
Why we love it
- Blu won 6 OpenTable Diners' Choice Awards, including Best Food
- For $39 (Sunday-Thursday) or $49 (Friday-Saturday), 2 people can enjoy a 3-course dinner
- It's a "reason to visit" Sugar Land Town Square (CultureMap Houston)
- The Houston Press says the beef short ribs are "perfection"
- Travelzoo Tip: Check out the lounge after dinner and get a "festive slice of South Beach nightlife" (Houston Chronicle)
April 16, 2013 - July 16, 2013
2248 Texas Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Take a seat in the celebrated dining room, called "trendy and beautiful" (Houston Press) and "lovely" (29-95.com), and select the following from the menu:
- One shared appetizer, such as lamb samosa, edamame dumpling or fried calamari (up to $12)
- Any two entrees; try the crispy red snapper that "elicits ooohs and aaaaahs as it hits the table" (Houston Press) and is a dish CultureMap Houston says "I quickly fell in love with"
- Any one shared dessert, like molten chocolate cake or banana-rum raisin bread pudding
- This dinner deal is good Sunday-Thursday. Other options include:
- $49 (reg. $73) -- dinner for two, valid Friday-Saturday
- $75 (reg. $146) -- dinner for four, valid Sunday-Thursday
- $95 (reg. $146) -- dinner for four, valid Friday-Saturday
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 16, through July 16, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms