By Travelzoo Staff
A top-rated restaurant with 4-star or better reviews on OpenTable and Urbanspoon, Strata Restaurant & Bar earns praise from Zagat for its "wide range of international influences." With this Local Deal for $20, you can create your own experience with $40 worth of fare the Houston Chronicle says "deserves your attention."
Why we love it
- The Houston Chronicle says Strata Restaurant & Bar "deserves your attention"
- Enjoy anything on the dinner, lunch or brunch menu
- For $20, select up to $40 worth of menu items, including small plates
- OpenTable and Urbanspoon users give Strata Restaurant & Bar 4-star reviews
Jan. 7, 2013 - March 27, 2013
Strata Restaurant & Bar
Vintage Park Shopping Center
122 Vintage Park Blvd, Suite A
Houston, TX 77070
- This deal is valid for anything on the dinner, lunch or brunch menu. For example, $40 easily covers two small plates and a shared appetizer on the dinner menu. Or, get lunch for two, including a shared appetizer, two cups of soup and two entrees like create-your-own pasta and a sandwich.
Strata is located in the Vintage Park Shopping Village. Go with a friend and get some retail therapy after lunch.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 7, through March 27, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 2 vouchers per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Valentine's Day weekend (Feb. 14-16). An automatic 18% gratuity will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms