By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat rates the food at Arcodoro "very good to excellent" (22) and Gayot praises the authentic ambiance, including the hand-painted tiles, huge murals and Sardinian marble. With this exclusive Local Deal, two people can dine on three courses at this Galleria-area hotspot for $55, regularly $106.
Why we love it
- Savor a Zagat-praised Italian dinner for 2 at Arcodoro in the Galleria
- For $55, get a shared appetizer or 2 salads, 2 pastas or entrees and a shared dessert
- The Houston Press says "you won't be disappointed" by the authentic Sardinian cuisine
- For $105, bring a group of 4 and save even more
Dec. 20, 2012 - March 31, 2013
5000 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77056
- Select from the menu:
- A shared appetizer or 2 salads, such as beef carpaccio with pecorino cheese; mussels in a white wine sauce; or salad with mushrooms, grana cheese and truffle oil (up to $24 total)
- Two pastas or entrees, like grilled lamb chops and Italian sausage in a black pepper sauce or Sardinian teardrop pasta with wild boar ragu (up to $34 each)
- A dessert to split, such as chocolate tiramisu or homemade cheesecake with seasonal berries (up to $14)
- Or for $105, regularly $212, dine with a group of four and get the same three course meal for less than $27 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 21, through March 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Please call and mention voucher when making reservation. Present voucher to your server. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Christmas Eve (Dec. 24), New Year's Eve (Dec. 31), Valentine's Day (Feb. 14) and Easter (March 31). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms