By Travelzoo Staff
A sibling of the Birraporetti's downtown and part of a restaurant group that
"has been going strong for more than 30 years," according to YourHoustonNews.com
, Birraporetti's in Friendswood earns a 4-star rating on Urbanspoon. With this Local Deal for $19, regularly $38, two people can sit down to an unlimited Sunday brunch buffet.
Why we love it
- Sit down to unlimited Sunday brunch at Birraporetti's in Friendswood for half off the regular price
- Feast on an array of dishes like eggs Benedict, Italian classics and a dessert table with tiramisu and cheesecake
- Urbanspoon users give Birraporetti's a 4-star rating
- This brunch deal is valid for 2 people at $19; or, get the same deal for 4 for $35
- With the deal for 4, brunch is less than $9 a person
Nov. 29, 2012 - April 7, 2013
400 West Parkwood Ave.
Friendswood, TX 77546
- Served from 10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., this buffet includes:
- Create-your-own omelet and waffle station
- Salad station that offers choice of Caesar or house salad
- Italian entrees like cheese ravioli, lasagna and linguini del mar with shrimp and calamari
- Entrees like beef filet and grilled tilapia
- Breakfast items such as eggs Benedict, bacon and breakfast tacos with eggs and potatoes
- Dessert table with tiramisu, mixed fruit and cheesecake
- Or for $35, regularly $76, bring a group of four people and dine for less than $9 per person.
Bring the kids; ages five and under eat for free.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Dec. 2, through April 7, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers used per table. Not valid on major holidays. This voucher is valid at Friendswood location only. Brunch is served every Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms