By Travelzoo Staff
gives the cuisine at Laurenzo's a "very good to excellent" (21) rating and says “this Heights steakhouse specializes in robust American fare like ‘excellent’ prime rib in ‘ample’ portions.”
Why we love it
- Laurenzo's Prime Rib earns a "very good to excellent" rating (21) from Zagat
- This restaurant earns 4.5 stars from Urbanspoon and 4 stars from OpenTable
- For $49, 2 can receive dinner including any 1 appetizer, 2 entrees and any 1 dessert
- Or for $95, 4 can receive dinner including any 2 appetizers, 4 entrees and any 2 desserts
- Brunch options for 2 ($15) or 4 ($29) are also available
Nov. 29, 2012 - March 30, 2013
Laurenzo's Prime Rib
4412 Washington Ave.
Houston, TX 77007
- For $49, two people receive a three-course dinner, regularly $103.
- Diners can select from the menu the Houston Chronicle calls “fresh and entertaining”:
- Any one shared appetizer, like the spinach artichoke dip
- Two entrees, like the Texas-cut prime rib (up to $39.99 each)
- Any one shared dessert, like the chocolate bread pudding
- For $95, Travelzoo subscribers can also receive the same dinner for four people. Or opt for brunch ($15 for two; $29 for four), which includes any one entree per person and features menu items like the rustic French toast.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 30, through March 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dinner is valid any day. Brunch is valid Saturday-Sunday. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, and Easter. Valid for dine-in only. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms