By Travelzoo Staff
Named the Best Brunch Restaurant in 2011 by the Houston Press
, Mia Bella Trattoria is "a delightful combination of Italian tradition and regional American twists,"
according to the Houston Chronicle
. For $19, regularly $39.85, two can start their Saturday or Sunday with brunch, featuring entrees like the Eggs Mia Bella, listed as one of the Press'
100 Favorite Dishes.
Why we love it
- The Houston Press named Mia Bella Best Brunch Restaurant in 2011
- For $19, 2 can receive brunch on Saturday or Sunday, including any 1 appetizer and 2 entrees
- The Eggs Mia Bella was listed as one of the Press' 100 Favorite Dishes in 2011
- 85% of Urbanspoon users "like" Mia Bella's Downtown Pavilions location
- For $35, 4 can receive brunch including any 2 appetizers and 4 entrees
Dec. 20, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Mia Bella Trattoria
1201 San Jacinto, Suite #161
Houston, TX 77002
- Any one shared appetizer, like the Insalata Caprese with tomato, basil and fresh mozzarella with extra virgin olive oil
- Two entrees, like poached eggs over grilled polenta with jumbo lump crab meat (up to $14.95 each)
- For $35, Travelzoo subscribers can also receive brunch for four people and save even more.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Jan. 5, 2013, 2013, through March 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid at the Downtown Pavilions location only. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 2 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Brunch is available Saturday-Sunday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms