By Travelzoo Staff
"From the trickle of the water fountain to the scent of tea floating through the air," The Path of Tea transports patrons "to a place of peace" (Houston Chronicle).
Why we love it
- Founded by the late Thia McKann, a certified tea master
- Earns 4.5 stars from Yelp and Urbanspoon reviewers
- "A cafe offering tranquility" (Houston Chronicle)
Dec. 9, 2013 - Feb. 5, 2014
The Path of Tea
2340 W. Alabama St.
Houston, TX 77098
- Intro to Organic Tea Tasting class: Taste six different types of tea and learn the history of tea, its origin, its health benefits and more.
- Tea tastings may include white, green oolong, black, pu-erh and rooibos
- Two ounce bag of tea (up to $15); choose popular flavors like Earl Grey and golden chamomile
- Classes are held the first, third and fourth Wednesday of every month from 7-8 p.m.
The fine print
Valid for classes on the 1st, 3rd and 4th Wednesday of each month from 7-8 p.m. Reservations required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms