By Heather Georgianna
Kick off Oktoberfest with craft beers and live music at the Houston Press BrewFest: October Edition, held at Silver Street Station on Saturday, Oct. 5.
Why we love it
- Sample American craft beers from more than 27 breweries
- First annual Seasonal Brew Showdown featuring pumpkin ales and Oktoberfest lagers
- Participating breweries include Independence, Sixpoint and Abita
- Live music from artists including Texas Rezurrection and Justin Van Sant
Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013 from 2-7 p.m.
Houston Press BrewFest
Silver Street Station
1501 Silver St.
Houston, TX 77007
- For $20 (reg. $35), receive admission to the event, taste specialty beers, and get access to the food trucks and musical entertainment
- (now sold out) For $35 (reg. $60), upgrade to VIP status and pair your general admission with access to the VIP area stocked with specialty beer samples and complimentary food
The fine print
Present voucher and photo ID upon arrival. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms