By Travelzoo Staff
Navigate the waters of Clear Lake and surrounding bayous in a kayak from All Points of Sail Sailing School with this Local Deal.
Why we love it
- Cruise through the waters of Clear Lake
- Choose a single or double kayak
- Visit the Armand Bayou Nature Center to see local wildlife
Watch the sunset on a 3-hour sunset cruise for 2
Sept. 23, 2013 - Feb. 12, 2014
All Points of Sail Sailing School
2517 Nasa Parkway Ste 7
Seabrook, TX 77586
- For $15 (reg. $30) rent a single kayak for two hours; or, for $17 (reg. $35) rent a double kayak
- Each kayak includes paddles, life jackets and a bottle of water for each person
- For $99 (reg. $210), two can embark on a three-hour sunset cruise through the bay Friday-Sunday
- All sunset cruises are BYOB and can accommodate up to 12 guests
- Make it a double date with a group of four for $199 (reg. $420).
The fine print
Kayak rentals available daily; reservations required before noon on Saturdays and Sundays. Sunset Cruise offered Friday-Sunday; reservations required and must be made 48 hours prior, subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Subject to weather conditions. Please tip accordingly based on the full value.
See all terms