By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can soar above Houston with an FAA-certified flight instructor with this hands-on experience from The Flight School in Cypress, Texas.
Why we love it
- Fly over Houston or a destination of your choice
- 2012 Flight Training Excellence Award winner
- Less than 30 miles from downtown Houston
Sept. 20, 2013 - Dec. 11, 2013
The Flight School
21904 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX 77429
- A 15-minute briefing on airplane fundamentals, followed by 40 minutes in the air for an introductory flying lesson
- For $125 (reg. $248), take a 2-hour pilot training course on the ground with aircraft pre-flight inspection, flight lesson, and pilot logbook
- Training course is available weekends only; training flight can be booked any day of the week.
The fine print
Reservations are required and are subject to availability and weather conditions. Flight lessons available Monday-Friday only; training course is available weekends only. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Distribution of weight must meet the school's guidelines; 600 lb. combined weight limit.
See all terms