By Heather Georgianna
Farmhouse Delivery brings "a new kind of CSA to Houston," inspiring residents to "[make] the most out of seasonal produce" (Houston Press).
Why we love it
- Boasts a perfect 5-star rating from Yelp users
- Connecting people with "good food and good agriculture" (Edible Austin)
- Curates best produce from local farms to deliver fresh to your doorstep
- Sources staples and meats from local organic purveyors
- Culture Map declares it's "inspiring a community to change"
Sept. 5, 2013 - Dec. 5, 2013
720 Bastrop Hwy
Austin, TX 78741
- A one-time seasonal produce bushel delivery featuring organic offerings from local farms
- All delivery options include the one-time set up fee ($20)
- For $40 (reg. $77), receive a seasonal produce bushel and weekly staples box including 1/2 gallon of Mill-King Milk, a dozen eggs and a loaf of Amity Bakery whole wheat bread
- For $90 (reg. $139), receive a seasonal produce bushel and grass-fed small meat bundle
- Example deliveries can be found here
If you decide to opt out of weekly deliveries, you must cancel the
Friday before a Tuesday or Wednesday delivery, or by noon on Tuesday
before a Friday or Saturday delivery.
The fine print
For new clients only. You must activate membership 2 weeks before voucher expiration and all deliveries must be scheduled 1 week in advance. If it is a Tuesday or Wednesday delivery, it must be canceled by the Friday before. If it is a Friday or Saturday, the cancellation must be made by the noon the Tuesday before delivery; or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Distance restrictions apply; click here for delivery days and eligible delivery zip codes.
See all terms