By Travelzoo Staff
Get a unique view of Kemah's famous boardwalk and set sail on Galveston Bay with this Local Deal from South Coast Sailing Adventures. For $79 per person, regularly $159, learn the basics of sailing or kick back and just enjoy the waves aboard one of the company's more than 20 boats. Or for $149, regularly $318, make it a trip for two.
Why we love it
- Learn the basics of yacht sailing, or kick back and relax on a 3-hour cruise
- This trip is $79 per person ($149 for 2)
- All captains are American Sailing Association-certified and U.S. Coast Guard-licensed
- Trips depart from Kemah, just 40 minutes from downtown Houston
- For $295, take a private 2-hour cruise for up to 10
June 10, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
South Coast Sailing Adventures
505A Bradford Ave.
Kemah, TX 77565
- Spend three hours on the water with an instructor who is both American Sailing Association-certified and United States Coast Guard-licensed while learning the basics of boating, including rigging and steering. Each student receives individualized instruction from the captain. These introduction to sailing sessions are typically held on Saturdays.
- Participants who prefer a more relaxing experience can choose to take a seat on the deck.
- For $295, regularly up to $395, take a private two-hour cruise for up to 10 people any day of the week. These cruises are perfect for a romantic date or a group outing.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, June 11, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms