By Travelzoo Staff
says that "every hole is memorable" at The Wilderness at Lake Jackson, where a day on the links is "a great walk in the park," and GolfersGuide.com
says the course "might be the best-kept secret in Texas."
With this Local Deal, golfers can play a round alongside wildlife like deer and hawks, with cart rental, lunch and a drink included, starting at $39 per person.
Why we love it
- GolfTexas.com says that "every hole is memorable" at The Wilderness at Lake Jackson
- It "might be the best-kept secret in Texas" (GolfersGuide.com)
- For $75, regularly up to $150, 2 can golf with cart, lunch & drinks
- Book a foursome for $149 and save even more
April 9, 2013 - July 31, 2013
The Wilderness at Lake Jackson
501 Hwy. 332 West
Lake Jackson, TX 77566
- Select from the following packages:
- For $39, one person can play, regularly up to $75
- For $75, book a twosome, regularly up to $150
- For $149, book a foursome and save more than 50% on the normal $300 rate
- Each golfer will receive:
- A round of 18 holes with cart rental on this par-72 championship course, which includes four par-5 holes (regularly up to $62)
- A lunch entree in the clubhouse like a chopped beef barbecue sandwich, deli sandwich, BLT or hot dog, all with a bag of chips (regularly up to $9)
- A drink like bottled water, tea or soda (regularly up to $3)
The Wilderness' seventh hole has one of the largest greens around at about 60 yards across. Be prepared for a long putt depending on how you approach the pin.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, April 10 through July 31, 2013. Reserved tee times are required. Call to reserve a tee time and reference voucher. Tee times are available any time Monday-Friday and after 10 a.m. Saturday-Sunday. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms