By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can take a semiprivate, two-hour cruise on Galveston Bay on a 34-foot luxury yacht with this Local Deal. Cast off from Waterford Harbor in Kemah for morning, noon or sunset excursions starting at $49 per person, regularly $148, on weekdays ($69 on weekends).
Why we love it
- Hop aboard the Beneteau Adelante -- a 34-foot luxury sailboat
- These BYOB cruises set off daily from Waterford Harbor; choose a morning, noon or sunset departure
- For $49 per person, take a weekday semiprivate boat cruise in Galveston Bay; weekends are $69
- Or book a private cruise for a group of 6 for $249 (weekday) or $299 (weekend)
March 28, 2013 - Sept. 28, 2013
Sail Ventures USA
Waterford Harbor Marina
300 Admiralty Way, Suite A
Kemah, TX 77565
- Subscribers will see dolphins and take in views of the scenic ship canal and boardwalk while learning about the Port of Houston. Cruises take place with two or three other couples aboard the Adelante, which features air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV and full bathroom. Guests are encouraged to bring their own beverages and snacks. Weekend cruises sail out Saturday and Sunday starting in May.
- Other options include:
- $95 (reg. $295) for a weekday semiprivate, two-hour cruise for two
- $120 (reg. $295) for a weekend semiprivate, two-hour cruise for two
- Or get a group of friends together and reserve a two-hour private yacht cruise. The options include:
- $249 (reg. $885) for a weekday private, two-hour cruise for six
- $299 (reg. $885) for a weekend private, two-hour cruise for six
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 28, through Sept. 28, 2013. Reservations are required. Weekday charters run between March-September. Weekend charters run between May-September. Cruises run at morning, noon and sunset. Times vary by season. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms