By Travelzoo Staff
Spend an afternoon racing through the treetops at Zip Nac in Nacogdoches -- one of the closest places to zip line from Houston. With this package, Travelzoo subscribers can ride five different lines, including a dual line, on which riders can race one another. A trip for two people is $40 (reg. $80), or you can travel in a pack of four and ride for $79 (reg. $160).
Why we love it
- Zip Nac features 5 lines, ranging from 225 to 900 feet
- Travel on a 60-foot sky bridge between lines number 2 and 3
- Buy multiple vouchers and bring a group of friends
- Zip Nac is one of the closest places to zip line from Houston
- It earns a perfect 5-star TripAdvisor rating
April 3, 2013 - July 31, 2013
199 Brother John Rd.
- Great for all ages, this thrilling trip features lines ranging from 225 feet to the crowning 900-foot side-by-side dual line, which is the longest and fastest of the five. Traverse between the second and third lines via the 60-foot sky bridge, with the assistance and instruction of professional guides the entire way. The entire trip typically lasts between 90 minutes and two hours, and groups carry a maximum of 10 people – a small, intimate size with enough room to bring a few friends along.
- Tours occur six days a week from sunrise trips to night rides (closed on Mondays). Participants under 60 pounds must ride tandem with a guide ($20 surcharge). Buy multiple vouchers and plan a group outing this spring.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 4, through July 31, 2013. Reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation/rescheduling policy applies; no shows will result in voucher forfeiture. Must be between 60 and 275 pounds to ride alone. Riders under 60 pounds will ride tandem with a guide ($20 surcharge). Those under 18 years of age must have a signed waiver from a parent. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms